Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Titbits From Tuesday

I went to San Francisco for a short while with the intent of shopping. Some incidents are worth sharing:

  1. I could not find a dress pant or a dress shirt of my size. All those who think I am fat are heavily mistaken. The minimum sizes were little large for me.
  2. I finally picked a shirt and took it to the counter. After the storekeeper gave me the receipt, I was taken aback; I read the receipt description ``women shirt.'' I asked, ``Is this shirt for women? It looks like a men's shirt.'' She replied, ``O yes, this is women's.'' I again checked the collar, the button style, and wondered. Just then the storekeeper chipped in, ``The receipt says woven and not women.''
  3. I entered a Macys store and I started looking for a men's corner. Later I found that it was completely for women's. Poor bhaaluu got lost inside a women's store.
  4. I saw a street side beggar. His board read, ``Ever been unlucky.'' Isn't it true that everyone has had a bad fate at some point in time. According to the philosophy I believe in, everyone, except incarnation, is born due to bad fate.
  5. I saw at least 10,000 car on my way back. I wonder how much air do we pollute, how much fuel do we burn, and how much heat do we generate each day. No wonder earth is warming up every day.
That's all for today. Have a great wednesday.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com